- Contextual Mail configuration is now supported.
- You can now use File Content Search when searching the register to attach files.
- You can now print from the plugin.
- The plugin now supports Outlook 2016 and Windows 10.
- We’ve made a few improvements to the look of the plugin.
- You can now specify a port number when using two-step verification and single-sign-on accounts.
- If the registering mail process fails due to a disabled matched user, you can now manually match the account rather than repeating a complete registration process.
- We fixed an issue where multiple results were shown even when there was only one account linked to the email address in the Aconex directory.
- We fixed a bug that caused a whole set of users to be removed when attempting to remove just one user in the "Unmatch User" screen.
- We have fixed a number of bugs that caused special characters to be encoded incorrectly.
- We’ve removed the not-functional Failed folder and Resend Failed button.