You are here
Aconex for Outlook – Version 2.8.2
New functionality and several bugs fixed.
Wednesday, 13 June, 2018
Setting Response Required all Mail Types
- Response Required can now be set for all Mail Types in Aconex Outlook. Previously it was only available for RFIs.
Errors trying to Register Large Attachments
- We fixed a bug that caused a error when trying to register emails on Aconex Outlook that had large attachments.
- We have now tested and confirmed no issues with up to 250mb attachments.
Mail Registration now accepts User Names with apostrophes
- Previously there was a problem with user names using apostrophes when registering mail through Aconex Outlook which was causing a registration error. This has been resolved and you can now use names with apostrophes.
- Under certain circumstances users were being forced to login when registering a mail via Aconex Outlook. This issue has now been fixed.
Project Folders not displaying in Aconex Outlook
- An issue that was, in some cases, hiding some Project Folders Aconex Outlook has been fixed.