Making BIM Viewpoints and linked documents more manageable
In this release cycle, we’re updating the look of the side navigation and moving Saved Viewpoints into the Model Stacks tab. Now you can create, manage and restore viewpoints within the context of your model stacks.
We’ve also made the Documents panel resizable and reformatted its layout so you can more easily find the document you’re looking for.
New Reports are on the way
Some of the changes slated for Reports in the last release have been moved to this release cycle.
In the coming weeks, we’ll introduce a new Mail Overdue and Outstanding report that allow the selection of a mail type. And we’ll introduce the first of our basic custom reports, which will allow users to build on a basic report by adding more columns. Now they can pick and choose from a select list to configure exactly the data they want displayed.
Upgrading Aconex APIs
We’ve upgraded the external Aconex APIs to bring them Into line with the work we’ve done on Workflows status review options in the Aconex Main Application.
- We corrected a bug that saw Guest accounts that had been disabled being included in mail regardless.
- We’ve fixed a bug which caused the Stamp and Print buttons in the Online Viewer to be unresponsive.
- We resolved a bug which was sometimes causing a subworkflow to display the wrong file when a replacement file had been added.
- An issue that affected Single-sign On capabilities on our US1 instance was corrected.
- Step names were missing in Workflow Report 2. We’ve fixed this problem.
- We’ve fixed a bug that allowed users to upload documents with metadata values that were no longer being used on the project.
- The BCF import functionality was not recognizing individual comments. This issue has been resolved.