You are here
- Our new in-app notifications will provide alerts on service disruptions and updates.
- We've added a couple of new columns to the Status Import template which allow you to edit the dates used on the Status Import report.
Note that some of the items mentioned here will be released during the 30-day release cycle, rather than at its start.
Incident notifications: alerts and updates
We’re introducing in-app notifications, so if there's a service disruption or urgent system maintenance required, we’ll let you know via alerts that will appear in the top right-hand corner of the app. Alerts will automatically appear and link to the Aconex Status page, so you can click through for further details.
Filtering your Project list
Like many people you're probably working on several projects - which means it's quite time-consuming to scroll through the projects list to find the right one. As of this release you'll be able to run a search for your projects from both the main project list and from My Tasks.
Fixes and enhancements
- Setup/Preferences - An unwanted dialog box that appeared when pressing Enter after clicking in the search field in Setup/Preferences no longer appears.
- You'll be pleased to know that organizations can no longer accidentally create non-unique org codes. The problem was caused when an existing, and therefore unique, code was edited. Now the system validates codes to ensure they're unique when you update them.
- Now you see it... We've removed the Edit user level access protocol preference and Access Local Cache services. These used to be found under Setup/Configuration/Configure User Role Settings.
- Project Settings: Creating and editing roles - We've enlarged the width of the Create/Edit Role window so that the details are no longer shown truncated.
Track all an Inspection's changes using the Event log
Want to see every change and update made to an inspection? Want to know who made them and when? You'll be pleased to know that you can now do this using the Inspections Event log, which provides a complete trail of all the work done on an inspection, from start to finish. Not only that, but the audit history provided by the event log ensures legal compliancy and aids investigation and dispute resolution.
You can find it by selecting the Actions/View Event log option. Each log entry includes the event type, event details, date timestamp and the name of the user and org who initiated it, and can be searched by type, date, user and organization.
Importing Submit and Approve Dates for Payment Application ( Progress Claim)
We've added the Submitted Date and Approved Date columns to the Status Import template. This means that, if you want to modify the date and not use the system default date, you can edit it in the import file and therefore modify multiple records when you import the file.
To support this change to importing, we have moved the edit-ability of the Submitted and Approved Date fields from the Draft window to the Confirmation window. This means you can no longer edit them in draft mode, but you can do so when confirming the status change in the Confirmation window.
Fixes and enhancements
- We've improved your Doc Register workflow by changing the name of the Action menu item from Open to Download, to more accurately represent what it does.
- We've made it easier to see that it's possible to download a document by adding the Download icon under the file type graphic on the document's Properties tab.
Fixes and improvements
- If you've been running searches in Supplier Docs, it's possible that the Clear button was not clearing all the fields used in your search. This has now been fixed.
Release dates schedule
The release dates for this cycle are as follows. Note this information is accurate at the time of publishing and is subject to change without notice.
|AU 1: 27/10||HK 1: 30/10||KSA 1: 25/10||MEA 1: 25/10||AU 2: 30/10|
|UK 1: 28/10||CN 1: 24/10||US 1: 27/10||ALD: 25/10||US 2: 24/10|