You are here
Release 19.9.100 - Part 2
In Part 2 of this release you can find out about bulk exporting packages and, in Cost, how to view the source of payment item changes. You can find Part 1 here.
- Bulk export up to 100 packages at a time, and add mail to a package.
- Find out where a payment item source originated when working with Payment Applications in Cost.
Note that some of the items mentioned here will be released during the 30-day release cycle, rather than at its start.
Bulk export up to 100 packages at a time
Users who want to be able to download packages in bulk will be pleased to hear that you can now do this. All you have to do is find and select the ones you want to download in the Package Register, then select Tools/Export Packages in Bulk.
Attaching mail when transmitting a package
If you've ever wanted to attach mail to a package transmittal, you'll be pleased to know that this is now possible using the Attach Package Mail feature. This attaches the mail, which recipients can access from the transmittal's Mail Attachments section, in read-only mode.
Finding out where a payment item source originated
If you need to know where a payment item source came from, you can see this in the new Source column on Payment Applications/Payment Applications Items tab. This shows either a link to the Original Contract or Contract Change.
Fixes and improvements
- The Description field on Contract Change (Variation) PDFs no longer cuts text off on the right side.
- Cost Report exports that were not displaying the project's name now do so.
- Sorting the sequence column of the Payment Application report now properly sorts by the correct number order. I.e.: 1, 2, 3, 4 and not: 1, 12, 13, 2, 3, 4 etc.
- The OBS (Organizational Breakdown Structure) permission has been added to Org Admins for Cost Workspace Collaborator Licenses. This means new users can be activated within that organization.
- It is no longer possible to delete Cost Worksheet elements if they are linked to Change Event items. This means they will now show as zero for a client’s budget transfer on the worksheet.
Release dates schedule
|AU 1: 06/10||HK 1: 02/10||KSA 1: 04/10||MEA 1: 04/10||AU 2: 02/10|
|UK 1: 07/10||CN 1: 03/10||US 1: 06/10||ALD: 04/10||US 2: 03/10|