You are here
The important stuff
- The 'All' tab combines the Inbox and Sent tabs in Mail
- New visual summary of the status of issues in the Field web app
- Field administrators can add and remove key contacts without contacting service desk
The following features will be released to all instances with the exception of EU1 due to current infrastructure upgrade works. Note that some of the items mentioned here will be released during the 30-day release cycle, rather than at its start.
More visibility of ‘All’ your mail. New combined Inbox and Sent view.
Save the time you spend switching between your inbox and sent mail - we’ve now combined these into a new All tab, so you can better manage your mail directly from a single tab.
Note: drafts mails aren’t included in the All tab.
The All tab makes it easier for you to sort your mail, the same way you would from the Inbox and Sent tabs.
New enhancements include:
- A comprehensive list of available fields in Add/Remove Columns, so you can filter down to what you need.
- Visibility of all organization recipients a mail was sent to. Previously, you could only see the recipients belonging to your own organization from the Inbox tab.
- Sent mail which includes people from your own organization won’t be duplicated in the combined view.
- The From Organization column helps you see what’s incoming (bold text) and what’s outgoing (normal text).
More efficient exporting to Excel so you don’t need to do two separate exports, or spend time removing duplicated mail on your spreadsheet.
Note: the Export to Excel option in the All tab only includes the standard export.
Remember, you can enter a mail reference number in the search box, and you’ll see all the related mail threads grouped in the search.
We invite you to Tell us what you think using the link in the mail search tab. Your feedback helps us make Mail better for you.
Raising the bar for issues status. Visual summary now available on the web app.
See your issues status at a glance with the new visual summary bar on the web app. You’ll be able to see a summarized view of outstanding and completed items for a specified area / location.
The summary bar includes:
- Ready to inspect
- Work done
- In dispute
The summary bar will also be included in the exported Issues PDF for quick reference.
More power for Field administrators. Add and remove key contacts without contacting Service Desk.
Attention Field administrators: you no longer have to call Service Desk to add and remove key contacts of participating organizations.
In the Field Directory, select Organizations you work with, and in the Add a contact field, begin typing a name and select one from the drop down list. Repeat the process to add more names, or to remove a contact, simply click on the X next to the contact’s name.
Note: at any time during the project lifecycle, you’re able to add and remove key contacts, even after the organizations have been added.
Bringing key information to the table. New detailed table view.
Do you manage design issues throughout the lifecycle? Our new detailed table view gives you more key information upfront. See all of your issues in an easy-to-read list and simply sort the columns to get the details you need.
Details on the new table view include:
- Due date
- Issue set
Fixes and enhancements
- You’ll now see the Import BCF Issues button located in the toolbar for easier access in Design Issues.
- When connecting to the Aconex environments using the Navisworks or Revit plugin, you’ll now see the instance following the Project Location e.g. Australia/NZ (AU1).
More flexibility in the information you can display and use in reports
We’re introducing configured manual fields, enabling you to enter related information in Cost that's not able to be stored in the built-in columns. Manual fields appear as new columns in the grids, and are available on the Cost reports. This can be useful as reference information, or used as categories or summary options on reports.
Change event items import
The change event items import has been updated to include the new budget change and cost change fields. To access this, download the new template available on the import screen.
User Management Groups
Fixes and enhancements
- When adding users to a User Management Group, there was a bug which made it difficult to add someone if there were a large number of users with similar names on the project. This has now been resolved.
Introducing The Lobby – your new Global Login
We’re excited to announce that a new and improved sign-in experience will arrive later this year. The Lobby is the new and improved entry point for Aconex. Just like with Global Login, you’ll be able to access all your Oracle Construction and Engineering projects with a single login, but you’ll also experience improved usability and functionality.
What you can expect:
- Faster search
- Favourite projects
- Easily accessible project details
- Enhanced user management
- Updated design and visuals
- Improved single sign-on (SSO)
Release dates schedule
The release dates for this cycle will be deployed as per schedule. Note this information is accurate at the time of publishing and is subject to change without notice.
|US 1: Sep-5||HK 1: Sep-16||CN 1: Sep-17||US 2: Sep-17||AU 2: Sep-17|
|MEA 1: Sep-18||KSA 1: Sep-18||EU 1: TBC||AU 1: Sep-20||UK 1: Sep-21|