You are here
In this release, Oracle Aconex Mobile gets a big enhancement, positive changes with negative values in Cost, and more.
Keep up to date with Aconex, and sign up for our monthly release highlights.
This release is for you if you’re:
- Someone who likes to review on the go
- A cost user looking for negative values
- Making detailed reports and loving those extra details.
Release datesWe'll start the release on June 15, but it depends on what instance your project is on. Some items will be released during the 30-day release cycle. View schedule.
Release locationsAll instances with the exception of UK1 due to current migration works. There will be no release changes on the Oracle Aconex UK1 instance until July 11, 2021.
Annotations on the move.
Annotate and markup whenever you like, wherever you like. Oracle Aconex Mobile's latest update means that you have more freedom away from your desk than ever before.
Now you can:
- Annotate and markup with the pen, highlighter, text and shapes (rectangle, circle, cloud, arrows and lines)
- Choose the color and opacity of your markups
- Copy and paste markups
- Delete markups
- Undo or redo markup changes.
Your marked-up documents can be saved onto your device, updated in the document register or sent as a mail attachment.
This is just the beginning of the enhanced mobile markup experience. We'll be adding further functionality for annotations and markups in upcoming releases.
Improvements and fixes
Scan with the (long) push of a button.
Selecting your location with a QR code is now easier than ever. No more navigating through the app to find the QR scanner.
You can now scan your location by long pressing (holding down) the Oracle Aconex app icon from your device's home screen. When the menu appears, select Scan Location and you'll be taken straight to that area to begin capturing or viewing issues.
Negative values for when things don't go right.
Change Event items now support negative numbers in the budget transfer modal. That means your numbers can now factor in situations like a reduction in project scope and money being transferred back to the contingency control account. You no longer have to show the negative value as a separate entry.
Improvements and fixes
- Fixed an issue with the schedule activities filter when using the select all option to assign existing activities. All scheduled activities were incorrectly assigned instead of only those visible after the filter was applied.
- Resolved the calculation error where the earned period cost and hours were calculated incorrectly after closing the period.
- Column totals are now displaying in the control elements reports, where they were previously missing.
- Fixed an issue where granting project level permission for currency modifications was only providing read-only access for the user.
More printable reports for Cost users.
We’ve added more subject areas so you can create even more single record reports to keep on top of your project. Create your printable reports with these new subject areas:
Learn more about Printable Reports in Cost
Improvements and fixes
Standard reports arrive on AU2.
Users on the AU2 instance of Oracle Aconex can now take advantage of our standard pre-built reports to gain insights on many common processes. Access reports from Insights > Reports on the main navigation.
Get started with standard reports
Minor bug fixes.
- If you added the same attribute twice in the data model, an error message would appear. Even after deleting the duplicate entry, the error message would remain, and not allow you to save the data model. Rest assured the error message now clears itself, allowing you to save so you can carry on building your report.
- We've fixed an error where the Project Overview report gave the error 'Unable to run report' on some projects with large records/data in Field Checklist.
- If mail was responded to before the due date, the Days late field would show a value, even for mail with a Closed-out status. This has been fixed, with the correct calculation now populating in these fields (current date – due date) only if the status is Overdue.
Your attention, please.
We've added some banners to make it easier for you and your team to discover The Lobby. You'll notice banners on the Tasks and Account details screens.
Note: Single Sign-On (SSO) users won't see the banners since The Lobby doesn't support SSO yet
We take a staggered approach when rolling out features and improvements to each instance. This means that on the release date, you may not see all updates immediately. Features are progressively rolled out over a 30-day period, starting from the indicated release dates below. We can’t guarantee a global rollout of features across instances within the same timeframe. Features that are not available on all instances are listed here. This information is accurate at the time of publishing and is subject to change without notice.
UK1: TBC after July 11, 2021
We're pleased to hear that.
Your feedback helps us improve Support Central.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks. A ticket has been opened with the Support Central team.