You are here
We've changed our IP address
We've made changes to our systems that require a change to the IP addresses used by Aconex. This may have impacted a small number of you, who may have chosen to “point” directly to an IP address, rather than the domain name au1.aconex.com or mcdonalds.aconex.com.
What should I do?
If you haved logged into Aconex but are experiencing difficulties, please try one of the following options:
- Clear the browser history (cache)
- Redirect to origin.aconex.com
- Browse directly to http://origin-au1.aconex.com
- (N.B. This is a temporary solution and shouldn’t be used as your primary URL for the Australasian instance).
- Update the IP address in your proxy server firewall or web browser, etc
- If you or your organization uses IP address based access to the below instances you may have to update the Aconex IP addresses in your proxy server firewall or web browser, etc, to continue access.
- The new IP addresses are:
- AU1: 126.96.36.199
- McDonalds AU: 188.8.131.52
- AU Demo: 184.108.40.206
- AU located viewers: 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168