Invite an Aconex user onto a project
- Click on the Project Selector and choose the project to which you want to invite the person.
- Click Mail.
- Create a new project mail.
- Select a mail type.
You can use any mail type to invite a user onto a project.
- Click To.
- You'll see the Search - Directory screen.
- Click the Global tab.
- Search for the person you want to add to the project.
- Select the checkbox next to the person's name.
- Click the To button.
- Click the OK button.
- Enter a subject line for your project mail.
- Enter the text for your mail.
- Click the Send button.
What happens now?
When the person logs into Aconex they will have access to the project.
They'll be able to add documents and send mail for this project.
We've sent a project mail to Bill to invite him onto the Big Wheel project. The next time Bill logs into Aconex he'll be able to access the Big Wheel Project. He'll also see some new user information.
It's not working. I'm not allowed to invite someone onto this project
Sometimes the project owner or Organization Administrator may prevent you from inviting users onto a project.
If you can't follow the instructions on this page, contact the Organization or Project Administrator.