How can I get support?
Troubleshoot errors in Aconex
Seeing an error message? Follow these steps to resolve it.
- If you experience an issue or error in Aconex, please try logging out, close all web browser tabs/windows, then log in and try again.
- If the error recurs after trying the above step, please try to repeat the process in a different web browser.
- If the error still occurs after trying the above two steps, we’ll require a clear description of what you were doing, step by step, when the error occurred.
How do I contact the Service Desk?
Everything you need to know about Oracle Aconex is right here on Support Central. Learn the basics with Getting Started, or read our guides on uploading documents and sending mail.
If you are unable to find the information you need in our support guides, please get in touch. Our Service Desk will be happy to help you.
What information do I need to provide?
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- your Aconex login name (if you don't have your login name, please provide your name, and the name of the organization you work for)
- the name of the Aconex project you’re working on
- a clear description of your query, and, if you are experiencing an issue please describe what you were doing when the issue occurred, including the actions or steps that lead to the issue.
- your contact details so we can reach out (phone number and email address).
The above is the minimum information we require in order to locate your account and provide assistance, however providing detailed information will increase the likelihood of a timely resolution.
Here are some other details that will help when raising your ticket:
- Web browser(s) used (e.g. Firefox, Chrome)
- Is this error reproducible or intermittent?
If you are experiencing issues in a particular module of Aconex, please provide us with these details:
|Module||What to provide?|
|Mail Number |
Correspondence ID (What's this?)
|Workflows||Workflow Number |
Type of review step (Series or Parallel)
Workflow Template Name
Workflow Status Set Name
|Viewer||Error message in text format (but make sure you try clearing your browser cache first)|
|Tenders/Bids||Invitation Number |
|Supplier Documents||Supplier Document Package Number |
|Smart Manuals||Send an error report|
|Project Archive||Project Archive Version |
|Local Copy||Local Copy Version |
|Single Sign-On (SSO)||Name, Email address and Login name of the user unable to login|
How can I followup an existing ticket?
Please contact us via one the methods above with your ticket number and details of how we can help.
Where can I find my ticket number?
Your ticket number (or Case ID) can be found in the subject line of the email you received when you raised your ticket.
What other resources are available?
- Support Central (this site). The go-to destination for help using Oracle Aconex!
- Learn the basics with Getting Started and Essentials training.
- Admin Guides are designed to help Project and Org Admins with the essential tasks they’ll need to do in their role.
- Manage communication, reviews, and deliverable processes with our guide to Common Processes.
- Unable to log in? Troubleshoot account access problems and configure your web browser for the best Aconex experience.