Opening and running reports
- From the Insights module select Reports.
- You’ll see a table on the Standard tab listing the default reports along with a brief description of what they cover. The Custom tab lists any saved reports.
On UK1, US1, AU1 instances:
- Field Checklists is named Field Inspections
- Mail with Response Required is merged into the Mail Status report.
- From the Standard tab, if you hover over a row, the three dots icon appears. If you click this you’ll see the following options:
- View Report
- Set Default Layout
On UK1, US1, AU1 instances you’ll see options View Report and View History.
- If you click the three dots icon from a report in the Custom tab, you’ll have the following options:
- View Report
- View History
- Edit Properties
- Delete Report
Edit Properties allows you to change the name and description of a report. You can also see who the report is shared with (set as Private by default, meaning it’s only viewable by you).
Currently available for UK1, US1 & AU1 instances only.
To open a report, select View Report. You can also open it by clicking its name.
In this example we’ve selected RFI Sent. This automatically creates the report using its default filter settings.
Large reports may take some time to load. After 30 seconds you’ll be given the option to wait or go back to the report listing page while your report generates in the background. Once the report is ready you can view it from the Report Run History panel.
Using the filters on the left you can change the data used in the report. In this example, these are Date Range and Status.
When you do this, you have to press Apply to re-generate the report and see the updated data.