What is Daily Reports?
Who can use Daily Reports?
Daily Reports can currently only be used by one organization on the project. By default, this is the Aconex project-owning organization.
On request, the ability to create Daily Reports can be assigned to a different organization. This will mean the organization that currently has access to Daily Reports will no longer be able to use it.
Accessing Daily Reports
From your desktop
- Log in to Aconex and click Field, then select Daily Reports.
- Click on an existing report to view and edit it.
From your mobile device
- Open the Oracle Aconex Mobile app and log in. Tap Daily Reports.
- Tap on an existing report to view and edit it.
Create a daily report
Daily Reports are automatically created for you each day. They'll initially have the status of 'Not Started'.
- To add details for a day, select an entry and click Edit.
- Enter details such as weather, workforce, and materials and click Save.
- Edit the entry to add more details at any time. Once the entry is complete click Submit to finalize it. (it will need to be Saved first).