What is Daily Reports?
Who can use Daily Reports?
Daily Reports can currently only be used by one organization on the project. By default, this is the Aconex project-owning organization.
On request, the ability to create Daily Reports can be assigned to a different organization. This will mean the organization that currently has access to Daily Reports will no longer be able to use it.
We’ve created user roles for daily reporting that better reflect your project needs. The new roles empower a report owner to delegate and allow other team members to report on site activities.You can edit user roles in your settings:
Go to Field settings > Your organization.
|Report admin||Start, modify and submit any Report Owner's Daily Reports.|
|Report owner||Start, modify and submit Daily Reports, but can't start and modify other Report Owner’s reports.|
|Report contributor||Start and modify Report Owner’s Daily Reports, but can't submit a report.|
|Observer (default)||View all reports owned by any user role on the project, but can't start, modify, submit or reopen any Report Owner's Daily Report.|
Accessing Daily Reports
From your desktop
- Log in to Aconex and click Field, then select Daily Reports.
- Click on an existing report to view and edit it.
From your mobile device
- Open the Oracle Aconex Mobile app and log in. Tap Daily Reports.
- Tap on an existing report to view and edit it.
Create a daily report
Daily Reports are automatically created for you each day. They'll initially have the status of 'Not Started'.
- To add details for a day, select an entry and click Edit.
- Enter details such as weather, workforce, and materials and click Save.
- Edit the entry to add more details at any time. Once the entry is complete click Submit to finalize it. (it will need to be Saved first).