How to log into Field Mobile
Field Mobile uses your Aconex login name and password as your login.
Open the app and:
- Enter your Login Name.
- Enter your Password.
- Select your Project Location.
- You can choose to login automatically by selecting Login automatically next time.
If you enter your details incorrectly or miss a field, you may see an error message. Enter the correct login name and password and click Login to log into Field Mobile. If you cannot remember your login or password, reset your login via Aconex.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen.
- You'll be logged out and returned to the Login screen.
The Field Mobile Settings and Logout icons.
Locked and disabled accounts
If your account is locked or disabled, you won’t be able to log in.
- If your account is disabled, you need to speak either with your Org Admin or the Aconex Service Desk to have the account enabled. See Submit a question for more information.
- If your account is locked, follow the steps in Forgotten passwords.
Switch between projects
- If you are working on more than one project in Aconex Field, you can switch between projects by tapping the home icon at the top of the page.
This will take you to the home screen.
- Tap the Project selector below your name to see the projects you're working on.
- Select the project you're working on from the window that displays.
- Tap the Select location button.
- Select the area of the project you're working on using the area dropdowns.
- You'll see the list of issues for that area.