Adding a new issue to a project using Aconex
Discover how to add new issues to a project using Aconex.
Creating an issue
- Select Field/Issues.
- Navigate to the location where you want to create the issue.
- Click Add to open the New Issue panel.
Enter the details for the new issue:
- Select the issue type.
- Add a brief but clear description of the issue. You can use up to 255 characters here.
- Use Add Photos if required.
- Enter the issue's location detail.
- If your system uses Project Fields, you will also be able to add details to the options in the Extra Details dropdown menu.
- Select the name of the person responsible for fixing the issue.
- Select a due date using the calendar.
- Click Save to save the issue to your issues list.
The list showing the new issue has been added at the start.