Reassign an issue to someone else
Reassigning an issue in Field
You can do this in both list view and grid view.
- When you select a specific issue in the Issues list, you will see that each issue has an Assigned to section in the details panel on the right-hand side. This shows the organization or individual user the issue is assigned to.
- Roll your mouse over the Assigned to value in the details panel and click to open a drop-down list. Select an organization or specific user from the list.
The issue has now been reassigned per your selection.
- Select the Grid view, then select Edit Mode.
- Find the issue you want to reassign and click the name in the Assignee column.
- This opens a drop-down list. Select an organization or specific user from the list.
- The issue has now been reassigned per your selection.
- Click Read-only Mode to exit Edit Mode and return to grid view.
Reassigning an issue in Oracle Aconex Mobile
In the Issue list, you can see that an issue has been assigned to an organization or a user from your organization.
- Tap the issue you want to edit and tap Assigned to.
- Select an organization or user in your organization to reassign the issue to.
- Tap the tick to save your changes.