Add a checklist template to your project
- Log into Aconex Field on the web.
- Click the Settings tab.
If you can’t see Settings, it means you don’t have Field administrator rights. Speak to your Organization Administrator for more information.
- Under Checklists in the left-hand panel, click on Checklist templates. This will display any templates that are currently available in your project.
Click the Add Templates button and select Checklists.
Type a title for the template in the Title field.
In the Description field, enter any information you'd like inspectors to know when they use this template.
Choose a category for your template from the Category dropdown menu.
- Add items for the template in the Items area. You can add Item groups if you want to use subsections to structure your template.
- Choose the response type for the new item and click Add. You can choose from:
- Text (256 character limit)
- Text Area (5000 character limit)
- Single Select (120 character limit)
Click Save to save your new template. Inspectors will see new templates when they next log into the Field app.