Adding a PDF Form template to your project
- Under Inspections in the left-hand panel, select Templates. This opens a list of all forms currently available in your project.
Click Add Templates and select Form.
- The upload screen will open. You can drag and drop your PDF form, or click Choose File, navigate to its location and select it.
- Your form will be processed and then appear to the left of the screen.
- In the Description field, enter any information you'd like inspectors to know when they use this template.
- Select a category type.
You’ll notice that if you hover over a field in the form, the corresponding entry in the list of fields in the form on the right of screen will be highlighted. Here you can check that the fields in your form have been rendered correctly in Field.
- Click Save to save your new template as a draft or Publish to make it live for your inspectors.