Copying inspection templates from one project to another
You can save time creating existing templates by copying existing one from other projects.
- Under Inspections in the left-hand panel, select Templates.
- Click on Add Template in the top right corner and select Copy from project.
- In the Copy templates from another project window, select the project to copy from.
- Select a category.
- By default, these are already selected, so deselect any you don’t want to copy.
- Click Copy. Do not navigate away from the page while copying is in progress. Once this has finished you will see a confirmation message in the top right corner of the screen.
You can select or deselect all rows using the checkbox in the header row.