Editing an Inspection template on your project
Edit a template you've created for inspectors to use on structured inspections.
- Under Inspections, click Templates. This opens a list of all the templates currently available in your project.
- Click on the name of the template you want to edit.
- On the edit page, you can:
- Change the template title.
- Modify the Description content as required.
- Change or add a Category.
- Add new Items or Item Groups and related items.
- Rename existing Items or Item Groups .
- Use the checkboxes and arrow buttons or Drag and drop items to reorder them in your checklist.
- Change the response types associated with checklist items.
- Mark Items as mandatory.
- Click Save or Publish to update the template.
Inspectors will see the updated template when they next log into Field.