Organize checklist templates
- Log into Field.
- Click the Settings tab.
If you can’t see Settings, it means you don’t have Field administrator rights. Speak to your Organization Administrator for more information.
- Under Inspections in the left-hand panel, click on Templates to see all the templates that are currently available in your project.
- Click the Manage Categories button to bring up the Manage Template Categories window. Here you can edit the name of a category, delete a category or add a category. Note: you can only delete categories if they don’t contain any templates.
- To remove an empty category, click the x at the end of the row.
- Click the category name to change it.
- Add a new category by typing the name into the Add a category field and click Add.
New template categories are available immediately to the admin users creating new templates.
All and Uncategorized are default categories and can’t be edited or deleted. Templates that are created but not assigned to a specific category will appear in the Uncategorized category.