Organize checklist templates
- Log into Aconex Field on the web.
- Click the Settings tab.
If you can’t see Settings, it means you don’t have Field administrator rights. Speak to your Organization Administrator for more information.
- Under Checklists in the left-hand panel, click on Checklist templates. This will display any templates that are currently available in your project.
- Click the Manage Category button to bring up the Manage Template Categories window. Here you can edit the name of a category, delete a category or add a category. Note, you can only delete categories if they don’t contain any templates.
- To remove an empty category, click the x at the end of the row.
- Click the category name to change it.
- Add a new category by typing the name into the Add a category field and click Add.
All and Uncategorized are default categories and can’t be edited or deleted. Templates that are created but not assigned to a specific category will appear in the Uncategorized category.