Add and edit issue description suggestions
Add issue description suggestions to make issue descriptions more consistent across your project.
Adding an issue description suggestion
- Log into Aconex.
- Select Field/Settings.
- Choose Issues, then Issue description suggestions from the left-hand menu. This shows the issue description suggestions that are currently set for your project.
- Scroll to the place in the list where your new issue type fits alphabetically.
- Press Enter to create a new line in the list, and type in your new issue description. You can add multiple issues if you need to.
- Click the Save button to save your additions to the list.
Delete an issue description suggestion
- Select Issues, then open the Issue description suggestions list as above.
- Highlight the issue description you want to delete.
- Press Delete on your keyboard.
- Click the Save button.