Apply project fields to issue types
- Select Settings from the Field menu.
- Select the Issue Types section.
- Any issue types you’ve added to the project will be visible. By default, Defect is always in this list.
- Beside each issue type you’ll see a link: Edit fields.
Note that you can only add new project fields from the Aconex web application, not from the Field mobile app.
- To add a project field to an issue type, click the Edit fields link. This opens a list of available single select project fields, in the middle column
In Aconex, you can setup project fields of various types such as date, time, single-select, multi-select, etc. Keep in mind, that only project fields of the type single select can be associated with issues types in Field.
- Click the blue plus icon to the right of the project field you want to add to the issue type. The order that you add fields will be the order that they appear in the issue.
- To remove a field from the issue type, click the blue cross on the far right of its row.
- Click Save at the bottom right of the screen to save your edits.