Apply project fields to issue types
- Select Settings from the Field menu.
- Select the Issue Types section.
Project fields can only be added from the Aconex web application, not from the mobile app.
- To add a project field to an issue type, click the Edit fields link. This opens a list of available single select project fields, in the middle column
Field currently supports the following Project Field types: Single-select, Text and Text Area.
- Click the plus icon to the right of the project field you want to add to the issue type. Note that the order that you add fields will be the order that they appear in the issue.
- You can make a field mandatory by selecting the tick box in the Mandatory column.
- To remove a field from the issue type, click the blue cross on the far right of its row.
- Click Save at the bottom right of the screen to save your edits.