Search for inspections by their title
This article shows you how to search by title to find your inspections on the desktop and mobile versions of Field.
Searching using inspection titles on the desktop
- Login to Field via a browser.
- Click Inspections and then select Area using the right arrow to find the Sub-area.
- In the title search field, enter a keyword/s of the title of the inspection you’re seeking and click Apply.
Search for inspections by title on mobile
- Login to Field mobile and tap the Inspections icon in the menu bar.
- Navigate to the location where the inspections you’re seeking are located.
- Tap the Search icon.
- In the search field, enter a keyword from the title of the inspection you’re seeking.
- To search for inspections in the currently navigated location, tap the Current location option. Otherwise tap All locations or the keyboard Search button.
- If required you can further narrow down your results to display only those that belong to you.
- To exit search mode and return to your full listing of inspections tap the Cancel button.