View, download, and print an Inspection in Field
- Log into Aconex in a browser and go to Field/Inspections.
- Select your project’s Location using the location selector.
- Click on the inspection you want to export.
- Click the Export PDF button at top-right of the inspection panel.
A PDF file containing all the details of the Inspection is then saved to your computer. This includes:
- The project and location on which the checklist was used
- Inspection items
- The name of the person who started the checklist
- The date on which the checklist was started.
Browse to the downloaded PDF file and open it.
Click on the File menu and select Print. Follow your usual printing procedure to print the Inspection.
Now that you've downloaded the Inspection, you can share it with others on your project using Aconex Mail.