Change what you see in report graphs
Change the chart type
- Click the cog icon at the top of the chart and select Chart Types... from the dropdown menu that appears.
- The Select Chart Type menu displays. Click on the chart type you want to see.
The page refreshes in the background, showing the chart in the format you chose.
- Click the cross icon at the top right of the Select Chart Type menu to close it.
Change the report display size
- Click the Zoom options arrow at the top-left of the chart display area.
- Click on the display percentage you prefer, or select from the automatic size options at the bottom of the menu.
- The chart refreshes, showing the report at the size you chose.
View other pages of the report
If your report spans more than one page, use the page selectors at top-right of the report display to choose the page you want to view.
- To skip to a particular page of the report, click in the page selector box and type the number of the page you want to see. Press Enter to refresh the report view to show that page.
- To move forward page by page, click the single arrow icon to the right of the page selector box. To move back, click the single arrow on the left of the box.
- To skip to the final page of the report, click the double arrow icon to the right of the page selector box. To skip to the first page, click the double arrow on the left of the box.
Change the date range
Some reports allow you to select the timeframe you wish to see.
In those cases, the Options panel on the left-hand side of the report may display a Date Range list.
- Click the range you want to see.
- Click the Apply button at the bottom of the Options panel to refresh the report and see the relevant data.
Alternatively, you may see a Month selector.
Click it to select the month you want to see reflected in the report.
Click the Apply button at the bottom of the panel to see that month’s data in the report.
Undo or redo your changes
Click the arrow icons at the top-left of the report to undo and redo single changes.
Click the reverse-arrow icon beside the search box to undo all the changes you’ve made to the report in this session.