Working with Issues Detail Metrics
The image below shows a summary each status of the issues with the following definitions. The button allows you to view this set of issues within Field to read more details.
|Complete %||The percentage of all issues that have been closed. Note: The percentage value is rounded down to a whole number. Eg 99.9% will be shown as 99%.|
|The number of issues that are Open for the project|
|The number of issues that are Ready to Inspect|
|The number of issues that are In Dispute|
|The number of issues that have status of Work Done|
|The number of issues that are currently Closed for the project|
- The screen above shows the number of open issues in each area (in rows) and the assignee (in columns). The bar chart on each cell indicates the status of the issues for that area and assignee.
- The darker the cell colour, the higher the number of issues (relative to other subcontractors/areas).
- When there are issues that have not been assigned, a column titled Unassigned will show details of these.
- The first row shows totals for each assignee and the first column shows totals for that area.
- To view sub-areas, click on one of the areas on the left for a new view of all the sub-areas within that area.
- The colored bar at the bottom of each cell shows the status of an issue:
Clicking a cell shows details of the status of issues for that assignee in that area.
|Open||The issue has been created and it may have or not assigned to an organisation to be fixed.|
|Ready to Inspect||The issue has been completed by the assignee and it’s ready to inspect .|
|In Dispute||The issue has not been resolved and is in dispute.|
|Work Done||The viewers’ organisation says the work to resolve the issue has been completed.|
|Closed||Issue has been resolved and closed.|