Create and export a custom document report
Configure the document report you need.
- Complete one or more search criteria fields.
- Click the Search button.
Click Add/Remove Columns to change the report columns as required.
- To remove columns, double-click on the column name in the Selected Columns list.
- To add columns double-click on the column name in the Available Columns list.
- To change column order, click on the column name in the Selected Columns list, and click the up and down arrow buttons to move the column in the list.
Click the OK button to save your changes.
- Select the checkbox to the left of each document you want to include in the report.
- Click the Reports button and choose Export to Excel.
- Click the OK button in the confirmation message.
- Click the Temporary File button to go to Temporary Files and search for your report. The report name includes the date and time the report was generated and is in the format ExportDocs-yyyymmdd_hh-mm.xls where yyyy is year, mm is month, dd is day, hh is hour and mm is minutes.