Create a Transmittal History by Document report
Find out who particular documents have been transmitted to.
- Complete one or more search criteria fields.
- Click the Search button.
Click the Options button, and choose:
- Show me all documents – for all documents requested.
- Show me documents that have never been transmitted – for only the documents that have not been transmitted.
- Show me documents that have been transmitted to the selected organizations – to choose from a list of organizations.
- To add an organization, double-click the name in the Organizations list.
- To remove an organization, double-click the name in the Selected Organizations list.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Export to Excel button.
- Click the Temporary File button to go to Temporary Files and search for your report. The report name includes the date and time the report was generated and is in the format ExportDocumentTransmittalHistory-ddmmmyyyy_hh-mm.xls where yyyy is year, mm is month, dd is day, hh is hour and mm is minutes.