Creating and Exporting Mail Reports
- Click the Mail button on the Module Menu, and under Search, click the mail box you want to report on:
- Inbox – mail received by your organization.
- Sent – mail sent by your organization.
- Drafts – draft mail created by your organization.
Search for the mail you want to report on:
- select tags from the dropdown selectors at the top of the search page
- enter key words included in the mail into the Super search field.
- Click the Search button.
If your project uses Mail Details, you can search on words or values included in details here.
- Click the Add/Remove Columns button to change the report columns as required.
- To remove columns, double-click on the column name in the Selected Columns list.
- To add columns, double-click on the column name in the Available Columns list.
- To change column order - click on the column name in the Selected Columns list, and click the up and down arrow buttons to move the column in the list.
- Click the OK button to save your changes.
- Select the checkbox of each mail you want to include in the report.
- Click the Reports button and choose Export to Excel.
- In the window that opens, select either:
- Row per recipient to export one row for each recipient – all selected columns are included in the report.
- Row per mail to export one row for each project mail – some columns cannot be included in the report.
Generating and exporting an extended mail report
These processes use the first four steps used in Generating and exporting a custom mail report, so these are not repeated here. After carrying out Steps 1 and 2 here, go to Steps 8 and 9 above to finish the process.
- If required, select the checkbox of each mail you want to include in the report.
- Click the Reports button and choose Export to Excel - Extended Report.
Generating and exporting a standard mail report
This section describes the last step for generating a Standard Report. After carrying out Step 1 here, go to Steps 8 and 9 above to finish the process.
Click the Reports button and choose Export to Excel - Standard Report.