Reports for Workflows
Need to create Workflow reports? This is how you do it.
Creating a Workflow report
- Start by opening Workflows by double-clicking it in the Module toolbar.
- This opens the Search Workflows area where you can see all the workflows listed.
- Use the search fields to filter the workflows shown.
- Additionally you can also use Add/Remove Columns to change the ones that are used in the report.
- Now select the workflows you want to create a report for. If you do not select any, they will all be in the report.
- From Reports, select the report type you want to create.
- When you do this the screen view changes to show the online version of the report.
- From here you can either go back to the main workflow list or use Export to Excel, which are in the top right corner.
- To find the most recent file, sort using the Date Uploaded column.
- To the left of the list in the File column you can see a down arrow. Click this and then select Open.
- When you do this it opens the file in Excel, where you can view the data if required.
- You can also copy the file to your documents register using Move to Register.