Search for project mail with Aconex's Mail search
Use Aconex's powerful Mail search and filter your mail.
- Double-click Mail.
- The Search Mail page displays, showing all the mail in your project's Inbox. If you like, choose either the Sent or Drafts mail boxes using the tabs at the top of the page.
- To search for particular mail, type some keywords from any part of that mail into the search bar, then click Search.
- To filter the results, make changes in the relevant column headers. To see more filters, click the Advanced Search button and select the filters you want from the list.
You can also click the My mail only checkbox to search only the mail that was sent to you.
- When you refresh the search results, you'll see that your filters appear as labels above the search bar. You can remove a single filter by clicking the x beside it. Or click Clear All to clear this search and start again.
- Once you've found the mail you want, click the Subject link to display the project mail.