Save the searches you use regularly
Save Mail & Document searches so that you can use them again.
- Create your search:
- Enter search criteria as required.
- Customize the results layout as required. See Change the amount of information you see when you're searching.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Save Search As button.
- Complete these fields:
- Name – A meaningful name makes it easier to know what the search is for.
- Description – Include information about the purpose of the search or its parameters.
- To share this search, select the Share with others in my organization checkbox.