Save the searches you use regularly
Create your search:
- Enter search criteria as required.
- Customize the results layout as required. See Change the amount of information you see when you're searching.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Save Search As button.
Complete these fields:
- Name – A meaningful name makes it easier to know what the search is for.
- Description – Include information about the purpose of the search or its parameters.
- To share this search, select the Share with everyone in my organization checkbox.
Manage and Delete your saved searches
- Navigate to the module that contains your saved search. For example, you may have a saved search in either your Document or Mail Register.
- Click on the Saved Searches drop-down menu
- If you have the required permission, you'll see each search has a Settings icon (cog wheel) next to it.
- Click on the Settings icon for the search you wish to edit.
- From here you can change the Name, Description, and Visibility.
Click Save when you have finished your changes.
You can also Delete this search if it's no longer needed (or you wish to recreate it).
Need to modify the criteria of an existing saved search? First select it from the drop-down. Then adjust the filtering as required. Next, you must delete the existing saved search to free up its name. Then immediately save it again. Your saved search will now contain your new filtering.
Notes on visibility:
- By default, only the Organization Administrator can share searches with their organization.
- Org Admins may grant users to share saved searches with their organization.
- Only a Project Administrator from the project-owning organization can share searches with the entire project.