Manage organization calendars in Cost
Setting up the calendars you use across your projects.
Create an organization calendar
- Double-click Cost on the module menu.
- Click the drop down menu at the top-left of the page and select Administration.
- Under the Organization Data heading in the left-hand pane, click Calendars.
- The current calendars display in the right-hand pane. Click the Add icon on the toolbar under the Calendars heading.
- In the Add Calendar window, give the calendar a name and description and click the Set As Active checkbox, then click Add Calendar.
- The new calendar’s page displays. Select a Start Date, then set the Work Day Pattern for it by typing how many hours of work will take place on each day of the week.
- Your changes are saved and reflected automatically in the calendar on the right.
- Click Return to Organization Calendar list when you’ve finished.