Manage organization calendars in Cost
Creating an organization calendar
- Click Cost and select Cost Administration.
- Under Organization Data in the left-hand pane, click Calendars.
- All the existing calendars are then shown on the right.
- Click the Add icon on the toolbar under the Calendars heading.
- In the Add Calendar window, give the calendar a name and description and click the Set As Active checkbox, then click Add Calendar.
- The new calendar’s page displays. Select a Start Date, then set the Work Day Pattern for it by typing how many hours of work will take place on each day of the week.
- Your changes are saved and reflected automatically in the calendar on the right.
- Click Return to Organization Calendar list when you’ve finished.
If you want to add a Project calendar, the process is the same, except that you start by selecting the calendar from Project Data/Calendars. The following example shows the Global calendar and the Project calendar.