Setting up your Organization's Currency Exchange Rates
Create an organization currency
- Double-click Cost on the module menu.
- Click the dropdown menu at the top-left of the page and select Cost Administration.
- Under the Organization Data heading in the left-hand pane, click on Currency.
- Click the Add icon on the toolbar under the Currency heading.
- The Create Current Exchange Rate window displays. Select a currency from the Currency dropdown and define the exchange rates ( Budget, Actuals & Forecast).
- Click Create Currency Exchange Rate to save the new currency.
Exchange rates are entered in relation to the Organization Base Currency, which has a rate of 1.00. For example, if the Organization Base Currency is US Dollar (exchange rates of 1.00) and you want to create a currency for Australian Dollar, the exchange rates for Australian Dollar would be entered as 1.00 US Dollar equals n Australian Dollars.