Create and managing Cost security profiles
Creating a security profile
- In Cost Administration under the heading General, select Security Profiles.
- Click the plus icon on the toolbar to open the Create Security Profile dialog and enter a name and description.
Defining permissions for a security profile
- Select Cost Administration / Security Profiles.
- Select a security profile.
- Select the Access Control Records sub-grid, and define permission levels for each of the resources listed in the sub-grid by checking the correct permission level in each cell.
The Access Control Rules sub-grid on the security profiles page is where permission levels are defined for the modules.
There are seven system-defined permission levels, including no access.