Making responsibility assignments in Cost
Configuring rules for responsibility assignments.
- In the Cost module, click the drop down menu at the top-left of the page and select Cost Administration.
- Under Organization Data in the left-hand pane, click on Responsibility Assignments.
- Select the project you want to make assignments for from project selector in the toolbar under the Responsibility Assignments heading in the right-hand pane.
- In the left-hand column, click on the OBS element to which you want to add a responsibility assignment.
- In the WBS column on the right, click on the checkboxes next to the WBS elements, Control Accounts, and/or Work Packages to which you want to assign responsibility. A blue line indicates the responsibility link between the OBS and the WBS for the project. Your changes are saved automatically.