Manage Cost security profiles
To create a security profile:
- In Cost Administration under the heading General, select Security Profiles.
- Click the plus icon on the toolbar to open the Create Security Profile dialog and enter a name and description.
To define permissions for a security profile:
- Select Cost Administration / Security Profiles.
- Select a security profile.
- Select the Access Control Records sub-grid, and define permission levels for each of the resources listed in the sub-grid by checking the correct permission level in each cell.
There are seven system-defined permission levels (including no access).