Setting up user security in Cost
Creating user security profiles, and assigning permissions.
- Double-click Cost on the module menu.
- Click the drop down menu at the top-left of the page and select Cost Administration.
- Under the General heading in the left-hand pane, click on Security Profiles.
- Click the Add icon on the toolbar under the Security Profiles heading.
- Click Create Security Profile to save the new profile and return to the Security Profiles page.
- Your new profile is displayed in the Security Profiles list. Click it, and the Access Control Rules detail pane below it will display.
- To select the permission levels you want to apply to this security profile, click in the appropriate sections of the grid.
- Your changes are saved automatically.
Use the scrollbar and search box to the right of the pane to access the rules you need.