Creating rules of credit templates
Rules of credit templates provide a consistent approach for entering work scope progress.
Creating Rules of Credit templates
- Select Cost Administration / Organization Data / Rules of Credit Template.
- Click the Add icon.
- Enter a Name and Code for your template.
- Click Add Rules of Credit Template.
Adding a Rule
- In the lower grid Rules of Credit, click the Add icon.
- Enter the rule’s name.
- Enter a relative weight for the rule. This is compared against the other rules in the template to calculate activity progress.
- Click Add Rule.
- Repeat Steps 1, 2, and 3 until the template is complete.