Creating rules of credit templates
Creating Rules of Credit templates
Rules of Credit Templates are defined and used for a consistent and objective approach to entering progress for work scope and activities of a similar nature.
Each template is assigned a set of rules that represent an incremental task or step in the completion of the work. Each rule is assigned a weight, which is used to calculate the percent complete of the subject Control Account, Work Package, and/or Contract using the ROC percent complete method.
- Select Cost Administration / Organization Data / Rules of Credit Template.
- Click the Add icon.
- Enter a Name and Code for your template.
- Click Add Rules of Credit Template.
Adding a Rule
- In the lower grid Rules of Credit, click the Add icon.
- Enter the rule’s name.
- Enter a relative weight for the rule. This is compared against the other rules in the template to calculate activity progress.
- Click Add Rule.
- Repeat Steps 1, 2, and 3 until the template is complete.