Enabling Projects for Cost
Enabling the Cost module on your Aconex project.
Enabling a project
- Login to Aconex as a Cost Administrator.
- Click the Cost tab and select Cost Administration.
- Click Projects on the left menu.
- Select the relevant EPS row, then click Add.
- Select Enable Project Above/Below/Inside depending on where you want the project to be placed.
- Follow the steps in the Enable New Project window.
- At the end of the wizard, click Enable Project.
- Double click the Cost tab to access the module.
Note: all users in your organization with access to the project (i.e. in the project directory) and access to Cost will be given access.
- You can now start setting up the cost and contract data on your project. For help with these tasks please visit Using Cost.