Oracle Primavera Cloud Schedule Integration
Entering your API credentials
To enter your organization’s API credentials go to Cost Administration/Organization Data/Organization Settings/Integrations/Primavera Cloud Schedule.
You can configure both P6 and Primavera Cloud integrations for your organization, however projects can only link to one at a time.
Synchronizing Primavera Cloud
The information necessary to integrate with Primavera Cloud through a web service is defined in the Organization Settings form. The credentials needed to connect are the same used to access the cloud environment.
Once the connection is defined for your instance, you can link Primavera Cloud projects to Aconex Connected Cost projects in the Project Settings form.
To connect to Primavera Cloud Schedule:
- Select Cost Administration/Organization Settings.
- Click on the Primavera Cloud Schedule link.
- In the API Credentials section, enter the URL to the Primavera Cloud. Your IT administrator should be able to provide this information, it’s the same website you use to access Primavera Cloud.
- Click in the Username field and enter the username for a Primavera Cloud API user.
- Click in the Password field and enter the password for the user entered in Step 4 above.
- Click the Set Connection button.
Synchronizing Primavera Cloud Schedule data
Synchronizing Primavera Cloud Schedule data through the web service is an automated process and Connected Cost simply connects via the API and ‘pulls’ data in.
To Synchronize P6 with Aconex Connected Cost navigate to Cost Management/Utilities/Run Schedule Integration.
To synchronize data, a user must have import and export permissions be able to run this feature.
Aconex Support Central content is updated constantly. For this reason, we don't recommend printing articles as content can become quickly out of date. If you're reading this support material on a piece of paper, please keep this in mind!