Defining and updating default settings and rules.
- Project Calendar – Defines the calendar to be used for the current project so that hours can be calculated for each of the project’s reporting periods.
- Budget – Link the control budget to the baseline budget and allow changes to be made to the baseline budget.
- Period Actuals – Stipulate if you'd like accrued and incurred amounts to be manually defined or calculated.
- Percent Complete – Defines the default percent complete method for newly created control accounts, contracts, and progress packages.
- Forecast Settings – Stipulate if you’d like Estimate to Complete and Estimate at completion amounts to be manually defined or calculated. If you want either of these two values to be calculated, there are multiple options to select from.
- Time Phased Data Distribution Curves – Defines the default distribution curves for newly created control accounts, work packages, and progress packages.
- Variance Analysis Performance Thresholds – Defines the favorable, warning, and alarm limits to be used when measuring project performance.
- Change Management Settings – Allow you to enable change management and define the change statuses and their rules.
- Primavera P6 Integration – Establish a connection to Primavera P6 and specify the types of data you want to synchronize between Connected Cost and P6.