Rules of Credit in Cost
Defining and assigning your cost project's rules of credit.
Adding credit template rules
To add a template, start by selecting either:
- Cost Administration/Organization Data/Rules of Credit Template, or;
- Cost Administration/Project Data/Project Rules of Credit Templates.
- Click the Add button and enter a Name and Code for your Template.
- In the Rules of Credit details pane, click the add button to create new steps in the template
- Define the name and relative weight for each step in the template
- When complete, mark the rule as Active
- Click the Add button and select either:
Add Rules from Template if an appropriate one exists, or;
use Add Rule to create a custom rule.
- If you’re adding a custom rule enter a Rule Weight, Description and Weight. Note that the total weight for all the rules should equal 100.
- Enter Percent Complete, if required.
- Enter the Planned Start/Finish and Actual Start/Finish Dates as required.