Rules of Credit in Cost
To define rules of credit templates
There are two ways to define Rules of Credit templates - at the organization level and project level. Keep in mind that settings made at the organization level are available for use at the project level on all projects. Project level settings are limited to a specific project.
- Click the Add button and enter a Name and Code for your Template.
- In the Rules of Credit details pane, click the add button to create new steps in the template
- Define the name and relative weight for each step in the template
- When complete, mark the rule as Active
- Click the Add button to add a Rules of Credit Template or create Custom Rules.
- Enter a Rule Weight (if not already defined) to the total. The total weight for all the rules should equal 100.
- Enter Percent Complete.
- Enter Planned and Actual Start and Finish Dates for each rule.