Technical Requirements for Connected Cost - Primavera P6 Integration
This information lists and describes what is needed for you to integrate Primavera P6 schedule data with the Cost Management module.
- EPPM, with API
- P6 desktop client v8.3+
Note: EPPM and the P6 desktop client use the same database.
- The following security policies in the current integration have to be changed in order to succeed.
- Timestamp must be disabled.
- For the Username Password profile, Nonce and Created Time must be disabled.
- Encryption and signed messages must be disabled.
- The customer needs to expose the web service on port 443
- We only support HTTPS
- We require a SSL certificate signed by a public root authority. This cannot be self-signed.
- To be able to pull data into Connected Cost, the user we connect as must have at least READ permission on the following P6 entities:
- To support the Connected Cost pushing the activity codes into P6, we need at least WRITE for: