Enabling a user in Cost
Quickly add users to your Cost projects
- Double-click Cost on the module menu.
- Click the dropdown menu at the top-left of the page and select Cost Administration.
- Under the General heading in the left-hand menu, click Cost Users.
- Click the Add icon on the toolbar under the Cost Enabled Users heading and select Enable User from the menu that displays.
This searches all your organization’s users in the Aconex Global Directory.
- The Enable User window displays. Click the Name dropdown menu and search to find the user you want to add.
- The person’s details display under the User Information heading in the window. Select a Security Profile, Locale and OBS Assignment for them using the dropdown menus provided.
- Click Enable User to make this user active in the project.