Change Event Wizard
Use the wizard to define the basic details of a Change Event and its related contracts.
Using the wizard
- From the Change Events page, select the add icon to launch the wizard.
- Fill in all required fields and select Next. Note that the Change Event No field is automatically filled in.
Note: you can click Finish at any time after you complete the required fields on Step 1 in the wizard.
- Select the contracts that are affected by the Change Event by scrolling or using the search feature.
- Select Next.
Note: You can choose to view selected contracts only.
- Add any additional items to adjust your budget or forecasts, or add additional contract related items on the Cost worksheet.
- Once you’ve finished making adjustments, click Finish to create the Change Event. You can then add or modify the data in the Change Event grid.