Creating or linking to Change Events from within Mail
Linking mail to an existing change event
If you need to create a new Change Event while looking at a mail, you can use the Create Change Event option in the Cost section of the mail. This allows you to create the Change Event in Cost, and link it to the mail, without changing screens.
- Start by opening the mail you want to link to in the Mail module.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the mail.
- Expand the Cost section.
- Click Actions, then select Create Change Event.
- Fill out the information as required in the Add New Change Event screen.
- When ready, click Add New Change Event.
- The Change Event has now been created in Cost, and the link will be visible in the mail.
- To enter additional information, select the link to open the Cost module.
Ticking Mark mail as reviewed will mark the mail you’ve reviewed in the Change Impact Review screen in Cost.