Adding Changes (Variations) to Contracts in Cost
Making changes to a contract's scope and value.
Navigating and creating contract variations
- Upstream and downstream changes are listed on two separate tabs. Each row is a separate contract change.
- The Contract Change Pay Items panel displays all of the key information regarding the contract change.
- When creating a contract change, decide first if the contract change is upstream or downstream and then select the correct tab in the contract change panel.
- Contract changes are created by clicking the Add button on the Toolbar.
- If the contract has been shared with another organization, then the contract changes are visible to that organization, when you share them.
Add Contract Variation
- After creating the Contract Change, the changes to the contract are visible in the lower pane when you select the contract from the list displayed under Contract Changes.
- You can add more contract change pay items to create a more detailed breakdown if the status of the change is Not Approved. Do this by selecting Add in the Contract Changes pane.