Changes, variations and drafts in Contracts
Navigating contract changes/variations
- Upstream and downstream changes are shown on two separate tabs. Each row is a separate contract change.
- The Contract Change Pay Items panel displays all of the key information regarding the contract change.
- When creating a contract change, start by selecting either the Upstream or Downstream tab in the Contract Change panel.
Creating contract changes/variations
- Contract changes are created by clicking the Add button in the toolbar.
- If the contract has been shared with another organization, then the contract changes are visible to that organization, when you share them.
Viewing contract changes/variations
- To see all changes/variations, select the contract from the grid to show them in the lower pane.
- You can add more contract change pay items to create a more detailed breakdown if the status of the change is Not Approved.
Creating and viewing drafts from the Contracts sub-grid
You can create and view drafts from the sub-grids in Contract Changes(Variations) and Payment Applications ( Progress Claims).
To create a new one, select the plus icon above the sub-grid. To view an existing draft, click the page icon in the Draft column to open it.