Creating Payment Applications (Progress Claims) in Cost
Adding payment applications
If you are assessing a claim, the Accepted column is unlocked instead of the Requested column. Claims can also be prepared using the Mobile interface.
- Select the Upstream or Downstream tab depending on the contract.
- In the toolbar under Upstream/Downstream, click Add item.
- Select the Contract.
- Enter the Claim No., Name, and other optional information.
- Click Add Progress Claim.
- In the Progress Claim [Draft] window, enter the amount for the claim in either the To Date Percent Complete, or Requested columns.
If you are assessing a claim, the Accepted column is unlocked instead of the Requested column.
- View and attach documents by clicking the Attachments tab on the lower grid.
- To attach a document, click Add under Attachments, then drag & drop or browse for the file to attach. Note: You can download a draft Progress Claim Certificate by clicking Download as PDF in the top right.
- Once the claim is ready, submit it using the Submit button in the top right.
If a contract is shared, the upstream organization will receive a notification that the claim has been submitted, and can download the Payment Application PDF.